Monday, May 19, 2008








































































































Ok . Im back to blog . hehhs ! was busy with stuffs .
thats why didnt update . =X Some overdue pictures updated .
More pictures tmr , cos its in boyfie phone's . hahhs !
Guess wht ? I could enter DOWNTOWNEAST JACKPOT .
weehOo~ I sneaked in , lalalas =P when the person in-charge
checking Mummy's & Boyfie's IC , i sneaked in quickly . LOL .
Its fun & exciting . hahhs ! ohya , today is not my day !
Shant eleborate much . But hey , want find trouble ,
want touch me . come only . Do You Think I Give A Damn?
CHILDISH ~~ Act as if wht ? Full of vulgar out from mouth ,
talk so loud infront of me . walk here & there -.- .
*Laughoutloud man ! tmr's anothers school day for me .
Sighs =\ Ohya . Im officially bankrupt alr .
Anybody , JOB PLS ? >.<
Shall update tmr , i promise i'll . hehhs =P
more pictures tmr . & Boyfie , Yoo're not useless .
I LOVE YOU ! Not forgetting my 3 gfs ,
Jack- Gan ni na bu eh cheebye , Patrick-Dad , Adrian- Kor .
& All Limbangs friends tht i did not mention .
Loveeees ^^

No comments: