Sunday, June 22, 2008











































































Some overdue's pictures . School re-opening real soon ,
& i'm not prepared yet , thou i keep yearning for school re-open .
*Laughs ! "N"s coming too .BIG BIG SIGH =\ ,
didnt pay attention in class th past few months ):
gonna catch up with these few months left . Can I ? Jiayou ! :D
No time left for me to play anymore , after school re-open ;
Mayb will only go limbang once a week ? I swear i'll miss yoo guys ): !
Esp those impt ones , those who treat me good ones . Loves <3
Went to play Badminton with Baby , AhGong , Special , Reb &
AhGong Familys&co. at HomTeamNS . *Laughs .
Played from 7-9 , aftermath we bus down to lotOne & walk-ed
to limbang ! My hand & leg are in pain , numb . Sighs =\
leave limbang at 11plus & Reb Dad drives me home ((:
Tmr shld be studying with AhGong & Reb , hope the rest
will come limbang too , all present . If not its hard for me to see
them again . I'll miss yoo guys ! :]
& Lastly , Baby ! I love you .

No comments: