Sunday, July 6, 2008

See , My be-loved Patrick DAD (:


My Blog is rotting i guess ? *Laughs .Alrights ,

& Finally , i've got the chance to meet up my Pri-School

Best-Friend . *laughs , They're still the same , nvr chang-ed .

Same like before , I'll Joke&Stuffs . 7more days to my B'day .

Weehooos ~ Ohyas , "N" Level oral is diffi. lurhs . ): Shivered inside .

But , i still manag-ed to complete uhs , Hope i'll pass . *Laughs :D



JunTing :
My apologise to yoo for a year ago . Yoo shld know wht happen (:
I knew things chang-ed , It's not gg to turn back anymore .
But , I'm glad tht yoo believe Forgive&Forget .
No matter wht it takes , yoo're still my Best-Friend after all .
I'm still tht EDNA . This facts will nvr change .
I'll still ask yoo out somedays . People around us will always have
conflicts , Its th matter on how yoo overcome those obstacles (: .
Times heals isn'it ? I believe times heals . Having a Good-Friend is
always better thn a Enemy isn'it ? I hope things turn well for
the both of you , SiewKoon & Yoo . Things shld be solve one day .
Conflicts, mis-understanding, hate-ness & etc . Forget everything &
Start a new Friend-ship ya ? Loveeeees .

No comments: