Saturday, August 30, 2008

Skipped school today . Went shengshiong with
beloved mum & i brought a Sandwhich Toaster :D
Mum ask me to pay it myself because i want it . So , no
choice but to pay it myself . Sighs =\ 30bucks gone .
Aftermath , meet-up Pri-School Bestie & went back Pri-school
together with them . So much so much memories to reminisce .
How childish are we & etc . Ohya , Notice my typing change ?
I guess i could brush up my english typing in full sentence rather
then short cuts { singlish } Laughs *. Headed to TW mac with
Siewkoon, Khengchye , Minghao, Christina, Junting to meet-up
Szekiat around 6plus . It's been long since everyone last meet up .
All those memories , i'll never forget . How we usually played together ,
shared our secrets &etc . Went back home around 7 , meet ♥Baby
& went up my house for dinner . Watched some Tv show , i left ♥Baby
alone at my house & went downstair to meet Clement&Hex . *Laughs .
I know i'm a bad Girlf =x , went back home to take my stuffs &
headed to Reb's grandma funeral with ♥Baby first . After awhile ,
Patrick &Co. came . Slack there till 1plus & then i went off .
Short elaboration , i'm lazy to elaborate every single stuffs i did .
Bathed & GoodNight (:


Ohya , I've forgotten to tell everyone . My handphone had spoilt .
I know i'm clumsy enough to threw my handphone inside the
washing machine with my clothes accidentally . Sighs ):
Anyone has a SPARE PHONE to lent me ?

No comments: