Monday, November 10, 2008

Alright , it's my off day today ! Horray !
Firstly , let me wish my beloved VALENCIA.L
a HAPPY HAPPY 16th B'DAY TO YOU !
Babe ~ I loves you! Should be meeting her tonight for dinner .
*Laughs . Tomorrow will be Les off day . People ,
I'm officially working at Lot1 Shoppers' Mall Basement 1 .
Do visit me ehs , heihei ._. I guess there's nothing more for
me to update uhs . Will update more when i've things to update .
Goodbye readers (: Ohya , Valencia you should be shocked when
you had recieve my present isni't? HOHOS !
Awaiting for my first pay ~ SHOPPING :}




CaCa : What happen? Tell me more when we've meet up alright . I know you'r strong & can hang on ders . I'll be there if you need any listening ears (:
Minduan : Yeaps ! Find one day let's meet up tgt with SiewKoon & Co . *Laughs . & you didnt invite me to your blog ): , i can't tag you .

No comments: