Monday, December 1, 2008




Swapped off day with Les today . She's go great !
I love you (: Heihei ~ Meet up with Reb , HweePeng ,
Izen & Xinwei just now :} Chatted alot & planned to
celebrate our X'mas together . BBQ ~ and then Kbox-ing .
Ohya , this week no more off day for me on saturday ):
Sad sad sad ! Which means , no more Kbox-ing session with
HweePeng & Jessica . Sighs ): , no choice but to preserve !
2 more weeks , 2 more weeks & i'm free !
Tomorrow's another working day for me , shag -
I'm so looking forward to everything ! , shopping with my
2 lovely Gfs & Les . Kbox , Singapore flyers & so on .
Ohya ! Should i put on braces ? Still deciding .
Anyone willing to buy me a Nintendo Ds matellic pink &
that HelloKitty phone for Christmas present ? *Laughs .
Dream on babe ~Alright , update again soon .




I dont need friends like her (:
I'm contented with what i have now .
I don't see any bad being single , i have my friends
with me . Much loves to my 2 Lovely Gfs , Les & friends .
I love all of you ! Muacks .

B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T ! HAHAS !

No comments: