Thursday, March 20, 2008

我真的累了。
School as usual , rebbie didnt came to school .
Went to school with Val&co. Lesson was so-so .
Keep on do things to make myself busy . Prevent myself
to start thinking again . Wht shld i do ? ):
Clement & hex abuse me during lesson . They keep on
beat me & push my head . I nearly fall . ):
Being abuse by them its a great things . Bcos i could
forget everything . Hais ): I felt so sick & tired .
After school , was raining . Walk-ed home with val
even thou it was raining heavily . Acc val wait for his
father to fetch him at the shelter . But , i stand in the
rain . Val say im mad . YES ! I'm really insane . ):
I want myself to get sick-ed ! Numb me , Numb me !
I was drenched of cos . Hais .
I've not eaten anything for 3days alr . Of cos ,
not all bcos i'm diet-ing . Its bcos i'm not hungry at all .
I felt so miserable ): Tell me why ? ):




I felt so miserable ! Did i did the wrong choice?
I hope miracles do happen , can't you show me the seriousness?
I thought i could have confident in you . but , what you
shows me? Didnt contact me , yoos dont care !
I hope , i wish , i crave , i yearn ! ):
You won't know how much i miss&worry . Yoos wouldn't knew.
I want myself to get sick-ed , i knew
this will help me to stopped thinking . I want to numb
my brain. Tell me , what should i do ?
Show me , if you're really serious . Dont make me goes mad.
Tell me , Are you serious ? Hais ):
God , pls numb my heart !

No comments: