Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Posting time :D , Ystd after skewl went
home straight , Get myself bath-ed ; pre-pared .
& off to meet valencia . Bus-ed down to cine .
Catch a movie . title : SKY OF LOVE . Damn nice !
RATED : 10/10 , 5full stars & 2 tumbs up =PpP
Really very nice , worth it . Shed tears inside . =X
Sighhs . How i wish the Main Actor can be my husband):
Have alot of fun with her :D Loves ^^
Been moody this few days , Vent-ed my anger on my beloved
Brothers & sisters . Sighhs ): I'm utterly sry .
Today , lessons was boring . Rebbie attended skewl .
But early go home . Cos she's having stomach cramp .
Ate during recess ^^ Vent-ed my anger again & again .
I guess , My sisters & Brothers are just keeping quiet only ;
IM SORRY ! I'll sort out very very soon .
After skewl , went home pre-pared & off to mee Reb&co.
Slack Slack at Jeslyn house . Reb talk-ed to me ,
I'll grew mature . Give me time . I promise&swear .
T.T


Reb , Valencia, Anna, Hex, Clement & Julian .
I am sorry to vent my anger on yoos all .
Pls forgive me .
UTTERLY SORRY . ):

No comments: