Tuesday, March 31, 2009





As promise , I'm here to update ! *Laughs . Was sicked few days back . & didnt attend school for 3days , mygod ! I guess i've lose out many things in class . Shall do self-revision asap ! I hope i can do it , but ~ God , please bring my bad habits away ! { Lazy } School was fine , having lots of fun in school with my ladies . None other than Valencia , HuiPing & Huiyi ! Haha , we joked & laughed like nobody business . & Guess what ? Valencia & Hui Yi taught us one song . Me & HuiPing were there trying to catch the tune . Haha , we were making a fool out of ourself . Mr Daniel can't stand us either . He & our classmate were there laughing at us ! Imagine how crazy we are in class . *Laughs ! But's thats free period , we do crazy things to keep us busy . I guess i can't live my life without them with me ! They're always the one who brighten up my days . I LOVE THEM ALOT & not forgetting REB & BING =} So many years friendship , i will never forget what we did/do/done together this few years . We start our friendship at the age of 13 , & it'll never end . I hope i'll never lose in contact with the 5 of them, esp VALENCIA&HUIPING! even though i know we will be going seperately after this year . I believe true friends bond as one . My beloved ladies , let's show what true friends are alright ? Haha ! Looking forward to K-boxing next week with my ladies . Woohooooo ~ohya , PEOPLE DO HELP ME CLICK ON MY NUFFNANG ADV OK ? THANK YOU ! =}

Valencia , HuiPing , Reb , Bing & HuiYi with best regards , I LOVE YOU ALL ! =}

No comments: