Thursday, March 5, 2009

Inside baby's car =}
Yoohoo ~ Back to blogging once again . Skipped Art lesson today ,
so tired =\& i've decided not to reborn my hair . *Laughs , because
i think its a waste of money . Alright , what shall i post ? Hmmmmms ,
seriously there's nothing for me to blog on . School & school & school-ing ,
super shag ~ What to do ??No choice , i've got to buck up alr if i want to
score well for my 'O's . Nevertheless , i flunk all my subj for CA1 .
How great ? Edna Chong , please studyyyyyyyy !For ♥Baby's sake , Daddy
&Mummy sake & my sake . STUDYYY ! & I miss Limbang Cliques , esp
Aaron Kwok Zhi Lun . Happy to see your name in my post ? Haha =} i miss
you luhs , meet up soon okay . Sushi sushi ? Ohya , O'SiewKoon i miss you
alot too luhs . I've always reminisce those happy memories with you .
I hope you can score well for your 'O's too . You're one friend that i'll never
forget .& thats for sure . Miss you ~ Alright , i think i gotta go take a nap now .
Super tired , Goodbye =} ohya ,♥ ladies . When are we gonna have our baking
session together ? Perhaps during the holiday's ? Loves .


♥Baby , i loves you & i really do .

No comments: