Wednesday, December 19, 2007

kays , bloggin time . today morning actually
gg work with rebbie at vivo duhs , but ystd night
mummy say cannot , cos no one tk care my didi .
so no choice msg-ed rebbie and told her ,
but she didnt reply, morning she call-ed me up .
ask me whether can marhs , cos her auntie scold her ;
cos plan hao lers, thn end up nvr go . but i really cannot .
I"M SORRY ! i hope yoos wont blame me ):
ystd chatt-ed with yawen & shirui . is like ;
so damn pervetic lurhs . screen shot some of th conservation .
tmr thn upload bahs .
tmr gg do extension lers thn meet up dear :D
friday eating my favourite japanese food :D
SUSHI ! to celebrate me&baby ders
13 MONTH ANNIVERSARY :D but is today lurhs ,
we're too bzy lers ,so push to friday :D:D
kays , end here lers .
宝贝, 我爱你 !
i dont need beautiful lies .

No comments: