Saturday, December 29, 2007

so long since i blogged ya , many things happen lurhs .
things wasn't gg so smoothly . i hate it !
ROARR!!** ; dont know why; evry now&thn had
speechless feelings. How to eleborate ? i dont know):
well, mayb i'm just too over JEALOUS ? or sensitive?
Awwws): , JEALOUSY KILLS ! i dont want to share
my man with others ! even thou is only girl _ friends .
i'm just so selfish on love , cant blame me .
i'm born to be like this ya .
but i blief all girls are sensitve , isnit ?
Grrrrr~ evrytym yoos said yoos did this ,
its bcos of me ? but , i cant sense the love anymore .
i hate to see yoos treating others better thn me ,
i hate yoos to be so close with yr girl_friends,
i hate yoos when yoos anyhow scold me ,
i hate yoos when yoos throw yr temper at me,
i hate yoos when yoos leave me alone !
BEE ; I HOPE YOOS WILL SEE THIS !
I HATE YOOS ! &
I LOVES YOOS !


things left un-said .

No comments: