Wednesday, December 19, 2007

RANDOM PICTURES :D

half drunk :x
me & stephy ; outing with valencia , huiyi ,
anna & stephy :D

inside pub tk ders :D


on the way to the pub :D


thats my road ^^ my ahgong make ders . LOL-.-

inside pub , half drunk ? hahhs :D


okays , as i said . my laptop had fix-ed ;
so its blogging time :D , ltr gg sell ice-cream lers .
today tag with siew koon , hope can earn alot of $$$ :D
ya ; fat hopes , 2 of us was like ; dumb dumb duhs .
LOL . how to ask , how to ask ? OMG ! i scared lurhs :x
ohyas , thursday gg to do hair extnesion with valencia & anna lers .
HURRAY ! :D:D:D
tmr is ME & BOYFRIEND ders 13 month
weees ~ think we're celebrating on friday perhaps ?
we're too busy lers , fighting against time lurhs .
skewl is re-opening soon . I MISS MY FREINDS :D
oh , my homework didnt do a single page . OHMYS !
heck care lurhs . lalalas :pPp
& sister valencia is gg to hong kong real soon ;
dont forget my present , wahahahahas ^^
okays , save my crapping lers .
GOODBYE ! :D



No comments: