Thursday, February 21, 2008

HAPPY B'DAY JESLYN (:


school as usual . went to skewl with Val&co.
on our way to skewl , saw JESLYN . wish-ed her
a HAPPY B'DAY^^ today EL & GEO paper .
Quite ok~ not very easy nor diffi . medium lo :x
recess eat with all the YAOYAOs ; except WONGYAOYAO.
she didnt come to skewl today . last two period was
UBERLY fun! cos kucheng&co. entertain us . hahhs!
&& i learnt how to speak malay . so funny ;
but i forget lers -.= . LOL! nehmind (:
after skewl went blk 8 with Reb&co slack slack .
thn home sweet home !
tmr gg out with my GIRLFRIENDS , thn mayb
gg BBQ ? hehhs ! excited :D




hex & clement didnt talk-ed to me .
i think they're scared tht rebbie will angry
with me bahs; but reb's not so unreasonable ders .
tue when i'm sad ders shi hou . none came to talk-ed
to me , i treat-ed them so gudd before . hais , mayb
its like valen say derhs bahs . perhaps i'm too naive
& soft-hearted ? its ok . as long as we're still friends .
i dont want to lost any of my friends .
esp my GIRLFRIENDS!
brothers , yoo're my friends too(:

No comments: