Tuesday, February 5, 2008

out of a sudden , i felt like blogging .
no one bother to tag me): how sad !
i've got no FRIENDS . LOL , no one
could really understand me , how i feel ?
if one day , i'm breaking down .. who could i tell ?
who could i share with ? i'll admit tht i seldom
share my feelings with my friends , bcos i like to
keep it within myself , gone thru so many problems,
facing it all by myself , whenever i had problems .
i really dont know who i can talk to ,was it bcos i always kept
things within myself ? i seldom share my feelings
with my friends was bcos wht i say out ,
is always useless , they will pour me cold water duhs .
people tot i'm always the crazy girl , seldom felt sad .
always make my frens around me laugh & make a fool
out of myself . sometimes , i felt that i'm a joker to my friends .
but i wont mind . as long as evryone is happy , i'll also be happy .
i always treat my friends good , but sometime ,
i really felt that i have no true friends who really
care fr me . i need friends too . no one bother
to call me out when im boring . no one knows how i felt):
i know i had a bf , but bf will never stands the place
whr my friends stands in my heart .
FRIENDS ARE IMPORTANT !
i hope all my friends will be HAPPY ALWAYS(:
LOVES ! anyway , dont felt anything towards this .
its just wht i want-ed to express , it kepts inside my heart
very long alr .



The Bottom Line
Your worth is about more than money, you know. Your skills and experience count.
In Detail
Just how accurate is your assessment of your finances? It's time to get a very detailed accounting of how much you are worth right now -- it's important if you are about to enter into any negotiations at work or in another professional context. Your worth is about more than just money, you know. It should include your skills and experience, too. You are more than just your paycheck and your checking account. It's essential for you to understand just how much that means.

No comments: