Monday, February 18, 2008

OK ! i'm back to blog . if not my 38 girlfriends want
to say i bluff lers :X . wahahahas ! I MUST SAY ,
THIS WILL BE A VERY LONG POST ! bcos ;
i was like 100years nvr post lers . LOL .
kua zhang :X

CHU YI!
woke up around 11plus i think , cldnt rmb :x
pre-pared thn around 1plus went to ahma house ,
at thr eat eat , sit sit , play black jack .
WON pathetic 6bucks :x thn so boring ;
jiu follow singyan they all go their side thr .
which means be-loved huiping will be thr too !
wahhhas ! . cabbed down to dover i think .
thn sit sit awhile , jiu went in the room gambled .
huiping didnt gambled , she so kelian sit outside watch
teebee ! LOL :x , WON 20bucks . wahahahas !
th around 7plus , singyan & me jiu MRT down to
pasir ris & find my family & relatives . jy,zz& 2nd auntie
went somewhr else i guess :D at pasir ris play arcade , thn
decided to play pool ders , budden tht stupid fatty auntie .
say wht under 16teen cannot come in . WTF ! just now i saw
kids thr too lo . OF COS , i say bck lurhs . peeps who know me ;
knew i confirm say bck ders marhs :X thn th auntie say wht .
they call them left laios , blablabla . so i was like very angry of cos !
reprimanded them , thn walk-ed off ! weehoO~
after tht jiu home sweet home !
chu yi pictue's ::












CHU ER
woke up damn ealy lurhs! around 10plus . i didnt
had much sleep kays ! idiot :X , mummy
wake me up , say wht my auntie they all
rushing us to go my grandma house ( father's side)
early . they reach alr . MYGOD ! so damn early lo.
KIA SU :x thn reach thr , not very happy .
after tht cool down lers . thn go gamble .
& wtf ! i lost almost 100 over bucks ! CB !!
this year cannot gamble arhs ! lost $$$$ ~!
Awwws ): my MONEY ! come bck !!
th whole day no mood lo . sian lurhs ,
complain to bf , bf say nehmind ! shyt lo .
wht nehmind . my money leis ! IDIOT ! .
dont want eleborate lers , pictures ::











CHU SAN
of cos ! not in th gudd mood . lost MONEY ystd ):
Awwws ~ thn my family gg my auntie house( father's side )
i didnt go , cos i dont want to lose my money again! LOL .
went zilin house to bainian with yiting , thn around 3plus
went home , waited fr bf to fetch me to his house .
but in the end , quarell with him . cried badly .
only valen know :x . budden in the end ok lers :x
went to bf house play majong with his relative. LOL .
thn jiu home sweet home . nthin to eleborate .
no pictures too :x .
CHU SI
went julian house to bainian with rebbie, valen,
huiping, jeslyn, hexiang, jeremy, clement & roy .
pre-pared & went off to blk 9 & meet them .
acc he xiang home to bath , thn walk-ed to
julian house . IMAGINE ! ITS WALK-ED !
LOL . pathetic right ? MYGOD ! so hot lo th sun .
smoemore we wear nice nice , thn had to walk-ed along th
canal thr . MYGOD ! imagine imagine !!
wah , julian house so big wors ! hahhs :x . slack-ed at his
house till 6plus thn went off to lot1 with reb &co.
took neo-print with valen , reb , hexiang& jeremy^^
thn walk-ed around . home sweet home . :D
pictures :







11/02-15/o2 :
nothing to say :x
16/02 :
finally ! bf brought me to simlim sqaure & buy
me MP4 fr sweet sweet valentine day present .
wahahhhs ! MY PINK MP4 ! YIPPEE !
kays , thats all . dont want eleborate too much :x
TODAY :
after skewl , went MAC with , valen, huiping & connie .
at thr eat eat & talk talk . valen treat me :D i pay 2bucks nia.
THNKS SIS !
thn chiong-ed home bath & meet reb . went i walk
to blk 9 ; i saw 307 bus . so stupid me , ran & ran .
in the end , also cannot catch up . AHHH !
thn went jeslyn downstair , slack slack with
reb, izen , jeslyn , clement, he xiang & ZHU NIAN :x
thn 3 liddat clement &co. went off .
jeslyn bring her dog come down . so cute man !
Awwws ~ how i wish i've had a chance to adopt one too .):
thn 4 liddat went off & meet bf .
blablabla ~
OK , i dont know when i'll update again .
but i'll try lurhs :x
tmr is me & bf ders 15 MTH ANNI (:
Mwaucks !
3 more days is JESLYN B'DAE !
<- EDITED - >
i forget to say i brought many hello kitty pen today ! YAY :D
&& i pluck out all my extension , OUCH ! my hair
is uberly SHORT ):

No comments: