Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Guess what ? I went to school today , ALONE ! Luckily ,
I still had my Bros to acc me & of cos its HeXiang, Clement & Julian :D
My Gfs did not turn up , i guess they declared themself holidays .
*Laughs . Received Val call in the morning , last minute call.
She told me that she's not going to school today when i'm already
out walking down the stairs . I was like , WhatTheFk ?
For the sake of WanLin , i've to dragged myself to school
then . Touched? :D Slept mostly throughout the whole entire day . I was
too tired , i guess ? Didn't sleep well yesterday .
Worst still was that early in the morning ,got caught by MRS TEOH .
Initially , she said that my skirt was too short & asked me to unfold it .
Then i was like , LOL . I didnt even fold . Stupid matters ,
makes my mood instant low ABCDEFG* lurhs. During chemistry , got caught
together with HeXiang for not wearing tie by MR ADIL . It was
so F. sickening lurhs , spoilt my sleeping beauty . After school went over
to WanLin's classroom to look for her together with HeXiang&Co.
Aftermath , accompanied them to had their lunch over at 143 .
Walked back to school together with HeXiang & Julian to keep WanLin
accompany . Then , homesweethome to meet ♥Baby.
Alright , i'll stop here . Tomorrow , it's a off day for me . Shall skipped
school . I'm too tired & I definetly dread going to school .
'N' Level , Please stay far away from me . =\
Lastly , Rebecca Ng . If you've came by my blog .
Contact me asap . I MISS YOU BABE . Where've you gone ? ):


.

No comments: