Saturday, September 20, 2008

Pardon me for not posting daily . *Laughs !
Ohya , i've came to realise that nothing lasted forever .
Each time we said , Boyfriend dont last forever but Sister will .
LOL , this phrase makes me feel like LAUGHING OUT LOUD.
Sister? doesnt last forever too , i believe it's just a status .
If one day , your sister dislike your boyfriend . Will yoo stick
with your boyfriend or your sister ? & from what i experienced ,
It's mostly BOYFRIEND . They can even dont mind losing Sisters
then Boyfriend . Is Boyfriend that important ? I doubt not .
& i've realise that , families are more important . Who can i confide
my problems to ? Sisters ? *LAUGHS ~ One by One , leave & come .
I guess , true friendship not yet appear in my life ?
Whether how much obstacle we've to face , how stress-out are we ,
WE still have to move on isni't ?
{ Just a Random Post }

No comments: