Friday, September 12, 2008

HAPPY 4TH MONTH-SARY BABY (:
Only Val & Me attended school today, slept throughout the lesson .
Home at 12.30 , prepared & went off at 3plus . Met Aaron & off
to Bishan to fetch ♥Baby . Since it's our 4th month today ,
i shall be a Good Gf ^^ . Met ♥Baby & off to buy my m)phosis tote
at Junction8 . I've got a white one :D costed ♥Baby $35.30 .
Thanks & I Love You (: , Went back to ♥Baby house together with
Aaron . Leave his house at about 6plus , met Jack&Co. at Limbang
Park . Kranji Secondary were having their Lantern Festival
celebration there . *Laughs , met Yawen & she gave me a ticket .
Played&Stuffs . Jack commented me that i'm so "Aunty" .
Hello ? It's not Aunty ok . If val was there , she'll confirm
walk around & play games too . Right Val? =P But, there're
kind enough to wait for me . *Laughs :D
I'm lazy to eleborate more , home at 10plus .
Anna , dont make rush decision ok? Think wisely , No matter what ,
we're once a sister. & forever it shall be . Let bygones be bygone .
We're here , your family & friends are here too . Cheer up ~ I hope
to see you happily again . Loves(:
Reb Gf , I miss yoo ! Muacks(:


♥Baby , Thick&Thin we've gone through .
I'm really glad to have you by myside for the past 4
month , you're indeed a Good Bf . You never fails to
tolerate all my nonsense , i really do appreciate .
Lets try to make this r/s be an everlasting one . Ok?
Lastly , I Love You ! (:

No comments: