Thursday, January 1, 2009




GOODBYE 2008! welcome 2009 =}
Alright , before i start my stories , let me wish every
one a HAPPY NEW YEAR first . *Laughs !
Went down to vivo for count down with my girlfriends
& cliques yesterday . It's something memorable uhs !
There's lots of people , i meant ALOT ! So cramp nors .
Something cropped up for a moment over there . Shan't
mention about it . Everythings fine now (: Then blablabla ~
After the count down , everyone's deciding where to head
to . But , Limbang cliques decided to go back to kampong .
Whereas Me , HuiPing , HongMing & Jacky cabbed down
to cine , SingSangSung till 6am ! Hohohohohos ! =} Super happy !
Cabbed back at 6 am in the morning . & i'm awake around
1+pm , thanks to my parents , auntie & uncle . They came
to my house for ' dry swimming ' {Majong} . *Laughs !
Noisy daoooooooooooooooo~ makes me can't get back to sleep .
Evil ! =x Just came back from steamboat with Dad, Mum , Brother ,
Grandparents , Uncle& Family , Auntie&Family . So fulllllllllllllllll ~
The crab is nice daoooooooooooooooo~ Yummmm ! *Grins .
Alright , tomorrow is the first day of school already . Sighs =\
Wish me all the best people ! I'll strive hard & never give up !
hohohohohohos ! Just wait & see for my good results =x
People involved : Reb, HuiPing , Aaron , XinWei , Patrick ,Leonard,
KaiXin, Lionel, CheeKeong, YongYi, Kimmo, Adrian , Nigel, Jack ,
HongMing, Jacky .



Year of 2008 , many things happen . Be it happiness or sorrows,
i've been it thru with my beloved ladies . Esp RebeccaNgShiYun .
Right or Wrong , we've gone thru together . Thick & Thin , we've
walk thru together . So many kinds of human we met together .
*Laughs =x Healthy peers or Not healthy peers , we've met them
together . Limbang cliques , we met them together too . & also , we
let our 2 girlfriends to met them too . So many things happen just
within a year . But , no matter what . Memories will still be crave in
my heart . I love you guys ! My 3 Girlfriends , { Reb , HuiPing & Val }
& Lastly , Limbang Cliques ! { XinWei, Patrick , Aaron , Jack , Kimmo ,
Adrian , Leonard , KaiXin , Lionel , CheeKeong , Nigel , YongYi & so on .}
MEMORIES WILL ALWAYS CRAVE IT DEEP DOWN IN MY HEART .
I hereby vow to everyone of you , you'll never be forgotten .
Esp REBECCA NG SHI YUN . I love you !

No comments: