Thursday, January 22, 2009




A short post before i leave . *Laughs ! I'm not die-inggggg .
Leaving around 8 plus tonight thus , i've skipp-ed school . Heihei =x
But i woke up early in the morning to pack my bag hors & paint my nails .
Daddy asked my why i'm not attending school today . As the i'm leaving
only at 8plus in the night . So , his Marvellous daughter told him that :
因为我要养足精神,等一下我在半路晕倒,怎么办?如果我去学校,
我会很累,而且我还有很多东西没有做。我还没有修我的眉毛。

*Laughs . Daddy say i'm ridiculous , first month of school , I've already
skipp-ed 4 days . I told him it's better then last year already hors .
Mrs Shirley Teo ask me why i didn't attend school , isi't because i'm sick ?
Edna Chong is honest enough to reply her this :
No arhs , I'm not sick . Very tired only . *Laughs . Alright , She ask me
to pull myself to school no matter what . She'll talk to me next week again .
*Laughs . & i've promise her i'll go to school EVERYDAY unless i'm really
sick . EVERYDAY hors , open yr big eyes & seeeeeee . EVERYDAY !
Wasted 1month , didn't learn anything . Have to buck up alreadyyyyyy .
Lazy EDNA , Please wake upppppppppppp . 好了,不要罗嗦了。
Still have to get my heels later & get my eyebrown trim-ed ,
before i leave to Genting . GoodByeeeeeeeees, Bonvoyage to myself (:
Will upload picture's when i'm backkkk .Goodbye my Girlfriends =}


I'm used to being alone . true friends ?
*LAUGHOUTLOUD . Whose really will be there for me ?
Let's wait & seeeeeeeeee .

No comments: