Monday, January 5, 2009

Hohos ! It's bloggggingggg time ! =P Today is the 2nd day
of schlinggggg . Sighs =\ damn sian ders . Feel like going
ITE to join Reb ): I miss her in school . Heart pain when
i meet her just now , see her lonely , i feel like keeping
her accompany at ITE . Sighs , sec5? sec5? sec5 ? ARGH !
Wo yao feng liaos ~ Mygod ! Stress~ Art coursework coming .
History gonna repeat soooooonnnnn . ChineseNewYear
falling around the corner , But i dont seems any excited about it.
Will be going to Genting with ShiRui'Cousin& her family & her relative.
setting off on the 22/01 & will be back on the 25/01 . Which means ,
I'm not having lunar dinner with my family & relatives . *Laughs !
Should go overseas relax yi xia . Hao fan uhs ~~~ I miss working !
I miss my colleagues , I miss Zombieeeeeeeeeeeee . Sighs =\
& I neeeeeeeed CASH ! Sighs =\ My lappy is dead): Tio Virus !
ARGH ~~ Cashhhhh , pls roll to my pocket . Dots -.-



Something's bothering me . But i don't know what isi't .
Damn low mooood now . Feel like strangling someone
to deathhhhh . I hate this feelings ! Sighs =\

No comments: