Saturday, February 28, 2009


HAPPY BELATED B'DAY ! JACK TEH =}


Alright , what shld i start first ? CommonTest is finally over ~ .
Almost flunk all my subj i guess , didnt study at all =\ Its okay .
I promise to study for all the subj next following examination , Haha ! Am
not joking okay . I'm gonna revise my work asap . Had Majong session last
night with Mummy , Ahyi & TianCi . ♥Boyfriend came along too & korkor play
afew rounds only . *Laughs , majong-ed ends around 2 then ♥Boyfriend drove
me to ALIFF to had Prata for supper =} . TianCi drove there & joined us too .
After that , ♥Boyfriend & TianCi drove to many many places & i just tagged
along with them & last destination , we went to 302 & had my Beancurd .
Yums ! =} Reach home , wash-up & off to bed straight . Am very tired =\
See, where can you find a GOOD Girlfriend like me ? Mygod . Haha =x
Alright , overall had a fun day with them . & Lastly , I loves my ♥Precious
Ladies ~ & of cos , my ♥Baby . Shopping , K-Boxing ! Reb , HuiPing & Valencia .
When are we going for it ? Heihei =}

No comments: