Wednesday, April 16, 2008

15 April . Its a Fresh start for me , I swear , i wont look back .
For the time , Study come first ^^ As long as Reb is happy .
I'm contented too , Love's not selfish for me :D
Be-loved Rebbie , Yoos must be happy ohs . =PpP
Many personal things happen this few days . Shant mention .
Bcos its a new fresh start for me ^^ .
2weeks of happy nightmare ? I'm contented . Its time
to be awake & Strive hard for my "N" level . ^^
R/S i'll put aside , till the time is right & my Mr True Love came .
Hahhs ! But , Maybe True Love doesn't exist ?
I beleive it does EXIST . Our parents is the example alr =P
Didnt attend school today , due to some reason . & Its kinda
stupid reason =X . Alrights , shall not mention thn .
From tmr onwards , I'll attend school regularly . Study Study .
I've made up my mind , study come first . My last decision .
EDNA ! KUMBATEK :D .




STANLEY SIM . I swear i'll forget you .
Those happiness we had for the two weeks .
Mayb, if we're fated to be tgt ,
after 1 big round . we'll be tgt bahs .
STANLEY SIM XIANG PENG .
TAKE CARE & STUDY HARD ^^ Bestie still .

No comments: