Friday, April 11, 2008

Ok . Im back to blogged . Many things happen ;
shant mention about it , cos evrything's over :D
Went for the APEX day ystd , Val & HuiPing didnt attend .
I guess they miss the fun we had . Hahhs ! Cos its ultra fun .
Play-ed floor ball , all thnks to Ah Yong . She score all ^^
& I looks simply retard , standing at thr . Cant aim properly =X
Was with Reb, Sandy & Sangrui . walk here&thr ;
We were like crazy ppl , & i kept complain-ing "VERY HOT!"
Imagine ! So sunny ! Sangrui was very kind to use her
handkerchief to fan me . ^^ Hehhs ! So cute :D
Snatch Nizar umbrella & shared with Sandy .
I was like mother bringing daughter out liddat =PpP .
thn blablablabla~ Cabbed back tw with Reb ^^
went home , pre-pared & off again . :D
Mummy's wrote a letter to me & put it on my desk ,
Immediately , I broke down . Cried badly on th phone
while talking to Reb . Sighs): . Mummy wrote this :
Dear Edna , 你有事想不开请跟我讲,不要一个人痛苦。
我是你妈想跟你分想你的痛苦。所以跟我讲你的痛苦好吗?
请老实跟我讲。from mother . Of cos , I cried . Sighs ):
Erytym i shout at her , I knew i was wrong .
Wrote her back a letter, i bet she cried too . Its the first tym ,
Mummy wrote letter to me , of cos i'll be touch-ed . ):
Accompanied Clement&Co. play soccer , but we didnt play .
Bcos they dont ALLOW ! Grrrrs ~
Connie & Jeslyn was at thr too ^^ , we're the spectators for the day .
Eugene so rough lurhs , the ball nearly hit my head . Mygod !
play-ed bball awhile with Jeslyn & her friend . ^^
I'm a PRO shooter . AHEM* =X . Play-ed a fool awhile
when they're resting , disturb them :D it was FUN FUN FUN .
Emo-ed awhile , Connie & Me went walking around .
Talk-ed to her . Felt relief . Sighs ...
Hex keep on slap me & ask me to wake up .
Hahhs ! Seriously , SLAP ME MORE ^^
Around 5plus , off to "THE WARREN" with Reb ,
Its drizzling , but we still insisted to go swimming . =P
Our stamina was so lousy . The Suana was fantastic :D
swim till 8plus, off to lot1 with Reb, Hex&Jeremie ,
Ate LONGJOHN for dinner ^^ , accompanied Hex to wait
for bus & home sweet home ^^ .
Going out again later , post again when im back .
Pictures will be uploaded when im back too :D




i dont know wht shld i do . Im really tired of
evrything . Emo & Emo ? Sighs ): Im breaking down soon .
BI ! I LOVE YOU.

No comments: