Wednesday, April 2, 2008

School as usual , lesson was boring of cos .
Sighs . Clement & hex abuse me again .
Esp is CLEMENT PHANG ! my hand was like ,
RED TILL ~ Ahhhhs ! & stupid hex , grab my hand
& go under clement ARMPIT . Ohmytian ~
Ewwwwwww ~ =\ Poor rebbie & me . ^^
After lesson , went hall 45min for wht stupid
cheer practise for APEX day . zzZzz LAME ~~ -.=
went home straight , bath-ed & pre-pared . Off to meet
Reb, Clement, Hex, Sandy&Sangrui :D
Slack-ed around south-view , same old place :D
Around 5plus , acc hexiang go lot1 buy things , thn after tht .
Rebbie & me acc clement go ten-mile buy things , fr their F&N .
thn home sweet home ^^ . head-ache ): Sighs .
Tmr having skewl till very late . hais , STRESS !!
"N" level coming , Ahhhhs ! Im not pre-pared at all . How ? ):
I knew nothing , Sighs . Imy tt (:
I know REBBIE cannot live w/o me . Wahahahas ^^

No comments: