Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Im a failure in love , thnks rebbie fr her shoulder .
Broke down 2 times today , Cry loudly infornt
of Clement&Co. Im so useless . Makes myself so
miserable , Thnks god , i still have Reb&Valencia with me .
They consoled me , Reb shed tears too . See-ing me cry
till so jialat . Hais , I cant deny i'm still thinking of you .
I've tried my best not to think alr . But , I still failed .
Im a failure , Useless . If time could rewind , that will
be great . I've regretted , really regretted . I know ,
evrything is too late alr . I can't do anything to mend
the hurt i've given yoos . I know its my fault at first .
But yoos can't doubt the love i've for you . I really
love you . I hate this outcome ! I hate it ! Sighs )':
My heart is numb , Indeed , True Love Doesnt Exist .
Hais . SSXP , I still love you !

No comments: