Saturday, April 11, 2009

Before i go out with BabyLove , shall blog abit first .

Wednesday ; after school accompanied Ping to Yewtee to have her
face threading . Something funny happen when we're waiting for 307
bus to return home . Guess what ? Both of us was like so SOTONG,
we waited for 307 bus opposite YewTee Mrt Station , both of us waited
for around 20min-30min? Our waiting was to no avail because you know
what? There's no 307 bus there ! HAHAHA , both of us laugh at our stupidness .
Home-d & prepared myself , meet Ping , Reb & Bing . Headed to clementi K-Box ,
to have our Singing session . Woohooo~ Sing,Sang,Sung till 10pm . Then cabbed
back to Reb house & have our Majong-ed session . I'm loving it ! *Laughs , Baby
came & drive me back around 12plus 1 . TADA ~

Thursday ; did not attend for school APEX DAY . But , rotted at home the whole
day till BabyLove knocked off . Meet him around 10plus , BabyLove drive to
Jurong Point to get our Movie Ticket for the Fast&Furious 4 . {1.30am slot }
Aftermath , drive down to TamaJurong to meet up Kor , Mummy , Di , TianCi &
Shirui for our bowling session . But sad to say , we didnt have our bowling session
because there's too much people on holding slot . Therefore , we had our supper at
Mac then . :} BabyLove and me then headed to Jurong Point & catch our movie around
1am . The shows started , i watched about 10mins & guess what ? I fall asleep inside=x
*Laughs ! The show is damn boring luhs . I slept all the way till the shows end . I'm
going to rate it 0.5/5 =x . TADA ~

Friday ; Outing with BabyLove & My Family . Till the night , BabyLove drive Me ,Kor
& JunHao to BukitTimah for pooling session . Something bad happen after BabyLove
friends came . F* her , bytch ! Dont test my patience . I'm equally stubborn as you . Nabei ,
who do you think you are ? Do i looks like i care ? F*ker ~ Dont think i keep quiet &
you can have everything in your ways . If its not for BabyLove , i'm not going to just
shut my mouth , Watch & see . Bytch ! LOOK HERE , i dont care if you read my post .
This is my blog , i can say whatever i want . Not happy ? Bring it on ! Damn it , bytch !
Alright , enough . Pardon me for my rudeness . TADA ~ :}

No comments: