Friday, April 17, 2009


Skipped school today , reason being is because i've got a bad
stomach cramp :\ Thus , i did not went over to ♥Valencia house
& study with her&Co . Sorry for my absence . However , i trianed
down to dover & meet ♥Babylove despite of my cramps . ♥Babylove
had booked Movie Tickets "Handsome Suit" onlined days ago . As
not to disappoint him , i went with my cramps :\ Movie rated : 4/5 .
I'll recommend this movie "Handsome Suit" , very realistic :} .
Back form Amk'Hub to Causeway after the movie ended , around
9plus . Went over to the PasaMalam there , *Laughs . ♥Baby brought me
a handphone cover which cost him 15bucks , i think it's way too expensive .
We also brought some car accessories for his car (: Aftermath , packed some
food for my family and then homed . Out again around 12plus , ♥Baby drive me
& we went many places to explore Singapore . *Laughs , lame ._.
Alright , homed about 2plus . TADA ~ Ohya , ♥Baby brought me a Converse
Jacket which cost him $90bucks each . Such a silly :x He brought himself one &
brought me one . We had the same design , which means couple jacket .
*Laughs , i'm quite surprise though . TADA ~ I miss my ♥Girls .

No comments: