Thursday, April 30, 2009

Firstly ,

HAPPY B'DAY JORDON CHONG{DIDI}

Mygod ! I dont know what's wrong with my blogger.
I can't upload any pictures . Forget it , i'll try my luck
tomorrow . Hmmmms , where should i start from ?
I've finally meet up my ♥Girls { Val,Ping&HuiYi } yesterday,
catch up with them abit . Hope to catch up with them again .
Miss them , Miss them , Miss them babe ~ Aftermath , i went
home and prepare myself for work { YewTeePoint } . It's my
first day of work . Therefore , one of my colleague was there
teaching me of how to handle a push cart . Luckily she's there
with me so time flies fast . But the following days i'll have to
work alone . Sighs =\ Next door push cart was a girl , she's
very social-ble , chatted with her & joke around . ♥Baby came
and fetch me home after work . So sweet of him , love him ,
love him , love him luhs ! Muacks ~ Haha ! Alright , everyone
should be asking me , HUH ? work ? never study ? Okay ,
since i've put my blog to private & only invite my close
friends to view it . I shall now a0nnouce , I've officially quit school .
Yups ! Thats my decision , reason why ? Ask me personally then .
Haha ! Alright shall blog more when i update my pictures . So, TADA~
People do visit me at yewteepoint ! Heihei :D:D:D

No comments: