Friday, April 3, 2009



Rebecca Ng, My precious ladies . I am sorry if i've neglected
you this few days . I'm not giving any excuses , what im going
to say to you is what i think deep down in me . I've not forgotten
about you . Really , it's just that sec5 had alot of extra lesson &
i am dead beat after lesson . Thats why i didnt get the chance to
meet you . I dont want to lose you as my friend ! You're equally
important to me ! 4years friendship , thick&thin we always walk
together . Ups & Downs , I really can't afford to lose you . I teared
when i saw you writting those things on your blog . It hurts , dont
say i've forget you . Because i did not , you're one friend that i'll
never forget . One friend that i need , one friend that i cherish .
Things are hard to say , but i'll prove to you . I'll not neglect you
anymore . I promise ! :'( You're my Precious Girlfriends , how can
i afford to lose you ?

No comments: