Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Alright . It's time for me to update again (:
I don't know what to update . Sighs ~ Ohya ,
Human's does change isni't ? So don't ever promise
anything at first , if you do not know what will happen in
the end ya . Bullshit ~ Luckily i still have me Siewkoon Les
to accompany me all this while . I love you luhs & a big
THANKS to you . All this while , whenever i'm sad it's you
who accompanied me . Sharing my sadness & unhappiness .
I really appreaciate it . You're a friend that i can't lose .
You're a Ture Friend to me . I Love You !
You're the 2nd her . Yes , YOU ARE . I shan't say much,
becuase if things happen between you&him . It's me
who're in trouble again . My phone will be ringing upteens
time . Hhahahas ! I'm saying the facts . Promises ?
BULLSHIT LUHS HORS . _I_
Shan't say much alr . If not my phone will be ringing soon .
*Laughs . Alright , Finally met up Rebbie ,
heihei ._. I love you !

No comments: