Sunday, October 19, 2008

I guess both of us has drifted apart ya .
Whatever once you promise or say , it's all ......
*Laughs , It's alright . I'm the one to ask you to
follow yr heart . I shant blame anyone too . Indeed ,
human will still change after he/she had a gf/bf . Indeed,
bf is still important to them . What Sister are forever ? BullShit ~
Once they had a bf , everything changes too . Haha . I'm
not trying to be sarcastic here , don't take it to heart .
because we will surely drift one fine day . I don't need any
sisters , any friends . Thanks SiewKoon , for your accomapnied .
I loves you , you're one of my TRUE friend among all .
I guess, you should know that i'm saying about you ,
Ya , is you ,Valencia . I know you say that whatever i
say will affects your mood , but , why must i be the miserable
one ? keeping all those unhappy things within myself . I
had enough ! I know your mood will surely goes down .
But , i can't take it anymore . Last Long with Jack .
Meet-up when free then ,
Goodbye .

No comments: