Friday, October 3, 2008

I am so upset right now! I've never ever rant out how i felt here.
Not even once , towards this r/s . I've never ever mention about how
i feel , every unhappiness or unsatified, i'll just keep in inside me ,
swallow every every one & another unhappiness . And now , i can't help
out to rant everything out now . I don't know who can i confide to .
I know many will be there but i just can't rant things out by talking . I'm
use to keeping stuffs within myself . What to do ? I'll just keep it within
myself . I am going bonkers soon . I can't hold on anymore ! I hope you
will see THIS . But i think you WON'T . Everything changes ,
no more toleration, pamper , care and concern . Everything is not going
smoothly, not the way i wanted . I'm truely disappointed . I did not
expect you to talk to me this way yesterday night . Indeed , i'm really
shock? surprise ? Finally , you said this ' Guy's patience has a LIMIT ' &
you had enough of all my nonsense . Yeah , i admit i was wrong all
this while . I was unreasonable at times , i've got atittude problem ,
stubborn & etc . I know , i know , i've got many bad points . But , don't
you have fault too ? Have you ever asked me what i really wanted ? Have
you ever asked me how i feel ? Have you? No, you don't ! I might look
strong outside . But , i'm a girl too . Deep down in me , i've got weak
points too . I believe every girls do need pamper isni't ? Do you know
that this few days you've totally change to a changed person ? You don't
realise it . Because you denied . Sighs , i really don't know how to hold on
to this r/s anymore . You said you don't know what am i thinking ,
beacause you NEVER EVER ask me . I know sometimes
i talk to you in a bad way & i don't show any love to you . But , deep
down within my heart , i do love you . Only that i did not show out .
I love you by my heart not actions . I'll never forget how you treated me .
The good times & the bad times . I can FORGIVE , but i'll never
FORGET .We're sweeter 2months ago . Everything changes .
Blame the fault on me . I felt so helpless . I don't know what to do .
Should i or Should i not ? to let go of everything . Sighs):
Guardian Angel , tell me what to do ?

No comments: