Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Woke up around 8plus in the morning . Argh ~
Prepared & off to Raffles Place ALONE . Surprise ? *Laughs
See , I can be independent . Haha :D After i've done my stuffs,
Meet up Val at Orchard . She went to Toapayoh alone too .
HeiHei ._. , we're both independent leys =P .
Met her and we went takashimaya . Val had her late
Breakfast cum Lucnh at KFC and after her food .
We went to Coffee Bean and have some drinks plus
dessert . :D Val treats . Thanks ! (: Aftermath ,
we walk around for v. long & finally Val had make up her
mind to brought what she wanted . After everything ~
Blablablabla ~
Meet up XinWei & Jack at night . Chatted with them alot alot .
Just came back home . hahhs ! Yeah , Indeed you don't love
me from the start . It's okay anyway (: What's over
is over . ^^ Ohya , I'll be starting my work tomorrow .
Located at Bukit Batok Polyclinic . People , got time visit me
for lunch ya . As my lunch will be 1hour break . *Laughs .
I guess i'm getting alittle nervous =x I don't know what
will happen tomorrow . I'm alone , *Laughs . It's okay,
i'll get to know new friends . HeiHei (:
& Valencia , i love you ! (:
not forgetting Rebbie ! (:

No comments: