Saturday, October 25, 2008

Oh ~ I'm here to update . HeiHei ._.
Have been majong-ing this few days over at Vince's place .
*Laughs . Les came to my house & over-night yesterday .
HeiHei , crap around & crazy around . Slept at only
5plus in the dawn & was awake at around 11plus in the
morning . Yawns * Prepared & meet Les at tw market Clinic
together with Mom . I'm the one who visit the doctor & with
my two body guard accompanied =x *Laughs !
Aftermath , went to Vince's place again . &&&&&
Majong-ed !!! *Laughs , Les , slowly master arhs . HeiHei ._.
Will be working together with Les at Lot1 shopper's mall .
People , visit us ya ? Will be starting perhaps this end of month ?
I guess so . *Laughs . Okay okay , i swear i won't change job anymore .
I know i've been changing job & not getting any pay =x
Charity ~ *Laughs . Okay , slack slack slack slack slack .
I'm running out of cash ): ! God , please let me win some bucks for
every majong session okay ? Haha ! Reb is back from M'sia ~
Horrrray ~ Meet up soon girl . I miss your pretty face .
& of cos , Valencia too . Miss the both of you . Heihei ._.
& i declare that i'm deeply in love with OngSiewKoon' Les ! :D
Okay , planning where to go phat thor with my Les tomorrow . ^^
update again soon ^^




Ohya , I know you blocked us . I guess you should know i'm stating about you . *Laughs . Blocked us by all means alright ? If a friend-ship had to be in this state , i guess i've got nothing to say to you anymore . You're way too sensitive .

No comments: