Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I HATE LEE XIAO LONG ! She's my chinese teacher , hate her ~
*sensored~ *sensored~ *sensored~ . Alright , i can't scold any vulgars
from now onwards , i had made a small bet with my 2 Gfs in school .
If they ever hear me scolding any vulgars out from my mouth , i'll
be fined 50cents each word . Haha ! Funny ~ I've already beng fined
for 50cents already . Because of that LEE XIAO LONG . *Sensored you !
I hate her luhs , Whatever ~ Better not to talk about her , it will only
makes my blood boil . *Sensored ! *Laughs=x School is boring as usual .
Boredddddddddd ~ Tmrw's another school day again . Yippee ? LOL .
Ohmygodddd ! Have I just said Yippppeee ? Haha ! I know i'm lameeee .
So boringggg . Valentine's day in another 3 days time . I'm dating my
precious HuiPing to K-box . I'll give her a surprise =} heihei ! FYI , we're
not lesbian okay , we just love each other too much . *Laughs ! Anyone ?
Buy me a bucket of 99roses ? Chocolates ? & Big bear ? Hahaha !



Blog hopping & i saw this website http://neverbe-apart.blogspot.com
Sighs =\ , it's Reb , Valencia & Mine combnine blog . I miss the old days we
use to have . I missssss it alot ! I miss HeXiang , Clement & Julian .
I miss the times when we're together , i miss everything . Those happy
memories , 4 years had just past like this . I miss those time alot alot .
Reb , Valencia , HuiPing , Hexiang , Julian , Clement & Me . We use to
be very very very super good friends . But , it seems everyone's changing .
But i hereby swear that , I EDNA'CHONG . Is still who i am , whom i use
to be . ='{ I'm wondering , do they visit my blog ? If you all happens to passby
my blog , i would like to tell all of you . i've never regret knowing all of you .
Having all of you as a friends , it's something i will never forget .
I LOVE ALL OF YOU !

No comments: