Monday, February 23, 2009







Saturday , met up with my girls at starbuck to have a lil chat .
We totally went insane when we're taking pictures . Shld be me ?
*Laughs , I never fails to make them laugh like siao char bo . Am i right ?
I love you all babes . Went to lot1 & waited for two slowpok to arrive .
Actually want to watch movie ders , but in the end we drop the idea .
Then blablablablablablabla , went over to my AhYi house for Majong session .
but things cropped up & i didnt have the mood to play anymore , thus i let
mommy play . I've cut my fringe alr , It's short , not bangs . *Laughs =}
Because i realise bangs doesn't suits me . Therefore , i cut it short then .
Ohya , i went to Marina Barrage ystd with my family & relatives .
We took many many pictures , will update again once i've got the pictures .
Staytune ~ Dumb i love you alot ~

No comments: