Thursday, February 5, 2009

_I_ School ! I'm homed now . Argh ! time now is 8.30am . Was being caught
dyed hair early in the morning & OM sent me home . Idiot shyt , neh neh ~
Goodbye to my coloured hair , welcome my blacky hair . Stupid !! No choice):
To continue in Secondary Life , i've no choice but to dye back my hair .
This school is really ridiculous , i've never seen such a cocky school in my life !
Argh ~ whatever , Endure for another 8monthssssssss , preserve! Had been
studying with XianXiong & Jeremy , thanks the both of them for helping me chasing
me to do my homeworks & motivates me . Haha , it's appreciated =}
I hope my ladies will work hard together with me as well , r/s put it aside . Studies
will be our piriorities now babe . Never ruin our future =} Alright , i'll go get some
sleep now , cocky school , sucky teachers . Goodbye .
Ohya , before i end , IF anyone is not happy with me , just come right infront my
face & say . I don't need any back comments ya . If you'll are not happy with what i
did . Just say it . I think i don't need to say much , you'll should know who i'm talking
about ya . GOODBYES =}

No comments: