Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Yoohoooooo~ I'm back home around 10am =} Early dismiss-ed
for me . For i'm "sick" =x , waited for OM from 8am-10am luhs .
Sitted outside the HOD , *goongg goongg dai dai sit down there for
2 whole f*king hours . But i can actually fall aslp right there =x
*Claps for me . *Laughs ! I heard OM voice , you know , his voice .
Damn Loud ~ & initially , i was awake by his voice , look-ed at
the time , ohmyssss ~ 10am already . 2hours gone silently . *Laughs!
Called up mummy then went home straight =} Very boringggggg now ~
Sighs =\ Studies , studies , studies ~ Who's there to motivate me ?
Argh ~ Tmrw's another school day again . Siaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnn !
I'm still wondering , should i continue with studies ? ._.
走一步,算一步吧。



True friends never LIES . Honest is always the right choice .
Who would want their close friends to lie to them ?
I guess , no one would want to be with such a friend . Am i right ?

No comments: