Monday, February 9, 2009

I know i'm such a disappointment . Sighs =\ Ran away from
afternoon lesson . I'm sooooooo lazy to attend luhs ! Lesson ends
at 5.30 leys . Siaooo pehs ~ Tired nors , went back home after CME
lessons end . Around 12.30 , online-d & edit my bloggggggg .
My picture is weird leys , right in the middle . I'm gonna edit it again
when i'm freeeeeee . Ohya , decided to link people . So ya , Friends .
If i didn't link you , do drop me a tag uhs . & I'll link you up asap .
I bet XianXiong & Jeremy were utterly disappointed in me . =\
Had Majong-ed session with , Ahyi , Er Jiu & Mummy yesterday .
Play 3 sets , Let Papa play the last set . Overall won $18 bucks =}
Hehhhhhs ! Li hai bahs ? More Majong session please ! Valentine's
around the corner . I'm still aloneeeeee , anyone ? date me out ? *Laughs
I'm datinggggg Huipinggggg . Heihei =} Tmrw's having schools again .
SUPER siannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn .
GOODBYE readers ! btw , HAPPY BELATED B'DAY TO
LEONARD & LIONEL ! =}

No comments: